Available: all SMEs in Malaysia
Registered Eligibility: Registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia
Owners / Partners / Shareholders: at least 60% owned by Malaysian
Min Operation Period: at least (6) months
Sales Income: min average annual sales turnover of RM50,000.
Application per company: Once
Service Provider per application: allowed to apply to up to three (3) digital services with one (1) or more service providers that are endorsed
PROPELLING SMES INTO THE DIGITAL WORLD
Technology Solution Providers (TSPs) are local technology companies identified to support Malaysian SMEs in digital adoption under the SME
Business Digitalisation Grant
BUILDING DIGITAL COMPANIES
The favourable provisions for digital adoption set out in the 2020 Budget denotes the government is actively encouraging more local businesses to move rapidly into the technology sphere.
The Government will provide a 50% matching grant of up to RM5,000 per company for the subscription of the above services. This matching grant will be worth RM500 million over 5 years, limited to the first 100,000 SMEs applying to digitalise their business operation.
Strategic Collaboration Efforts
The government through Ministry of Finance (MOF) is working together with Bank Simpanan Nasional and Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) in managing the grant to eligible Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to adopt digitalisation in daily operations.
7 Digitalisation Areas
- DIGITAL MARKETING &/SALES
- ELECTRONIC POINT OF SALES (e-POS) SYSTEM
- HR PAYROLL SYSTEM/CRM
- REMOTE WORKING
- ERP/ACCOUNTING & TAX
In order to further develop Malaysia’s digital adoption ecosystem, we’ve set out key strategic initiatives that would guide us in our actions.
- Available to SME and Cooperative (“Koperasi”) registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia;
- The SME is at least 60% owned by Malaysian;
- The SME/ Coop has been in operation for at least (6) months; and
- The SME/Coop has minimum average annual sales turnover of RM50,000.
- Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Original Application Form. download form at below
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s) All Directors
- Copy of All Business Registration Document
- business registration licenses CCM (SSM) Form 9,24,49,Form 13 if changed company name, (any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016), For Coop, copy of SKM registration certificate Can download from Mydata
- Audited financial statement for the last financial year and the latest management account. (Audited Financial Annual Report)
OR Company's bank statement for the last two (2)months. credit transaction minimum 5k per month
- Payment Receipt
1. NEWPAGES payment receipt (Acknowledgement Letter)
2. Client Bank in receipt or cheque
- NEWPAGES (Quotation, Service Order) NEWPAGES Invoice (All with chop sign) Service agreement from authorized vendor listed by MDEC.
- Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank.
DOCUMENT TO EMAIL/WHATSAPP RETURN NEWPAGES.
1. NEWPAGES Quotation (Sign & Stamp)
2. Invoice & Receipt (Sign & Stamp)
3. Case Study Form with Chop Sign
4. Company SSM Form 9
5. Name Card of Director / Person Incharge
Time Frame of Submission to BSN
: Max 6months from Invoice date.
Way for Submission :
1) Walkin submit to BSN State Main Branch
2) NEWPAGES pick up and submit to BSN State Main Branch
3) Courier to BSN State Main Branch (arrange by applicant / Service Provider)
MUST mention on envelope - [Grant Digital Bahagian Micro Business], Attn to [Person Incharge of State]
PLEASE DOWNLOAD & FILL UP APPLICATION FORM & DOCUMENT AS BELOW
Inquiry - [Malaysia] SME Digitalisation Initiative TSP
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.